Property Insurance Premiums - Water Damage Prevention

Property insurance premiums for stratas and condos continue to rise.

Do you know what the ten most common water-related damages are?

What can Councils and Owners do to prevent water damage?

Why do unit owners need personal insurance?

Find out more here: below useful information from BFL Canada

Send us an email if you want a PDF copy of the information.


No comments

Post Your Comment:

Your email will not be published
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.